METHOD X CARBON FIBRE
Step up with the METHOD X CARBON FIBRE EDITION. It is one of the most intelligent 3D printers on the market, combining industry expertise and technologies from Stratasys®. Unlike the METHOD, the METHOD X can print real ABS for complex, accurate and durable end-use parts that can go from print to immediate use. Print carbon fibre reinforced nylon and other engineering-grade composite parts with three-dimensional strength and accuracy like never before on METHOD’s unique industrial desktop platform.
- Print for quality finish and precision press fit parts (not just for prototypes) for immediate use with production-grade ABS
- More material capabilities (PLA, Tough, ABS, PETG & Support)
- Dual Extruders print filament material and support material for prints that need complex over hang support
- 100°C Circulating Heated Chamber dramatically reduces part deformation
- 21 onboard sensors that help users monitor, enhance, and print their projects
- Guaranteed Part Accuracy and SR-30 Soluble Support.
Find Out More