MakerBot LABS Experimental Extruder for METHOD
LABS Experimental Extruder For METHOD & METHOD X
The MakerBot LABS Experimental Extruder easily swaps into the model material slot of METHOD and METHOD X for unlimited material testing options and optimisation.
Built on the same industrial architecture as the Performance Extruder for METHOD, the Experimental Extruder brings power and precision with the added benefit of interchangeable nozzle assemblies.
- Print third-party materials on an industrial 3D printing platform with modular hardware and advanced print settings.
- Discover pre-qualified materials from leading filament companies to explore new 3D printing applications.
- Tap your innovative spirit and explore new 3D printing applications. Experiment with a wide range of materials and properties to realise your ideas.
- ABS CARBON FIBER from KIMYA. An ABS composite material with 30% chopped carbon fiber for improved stiffness and lower weight.
- PETG ESD from JABIL. An easy processing, Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) product for printing parts that meet sensitive electronics and could be damaged by electrostatic discharge.
- DURABIO™ from Mitsubishi Chemical. Bio-based, BPA free resin. It combines PMMA’s transparency with a higher chemical and scratch resistance compared to polycarbonate (PC).
- PC-FR from Polymaker PolyMax™. A flame retardant polycarbonate (PC) filament (UL94V-0/1.5 mm) displaying excellent toughness, strength and heat resistance.
LABS Material Profiles