MakerBot SKETCH Classroom Bundle
MakerBot SKETCH Classroom Set Up
The MakerBot Sketch Classroom Set Up is a bundle of everything you need to get your students started in the world of 3D Printing. This set up includes two SKETCH 3D Printers, and all the extras that you need.
Dual Printer Setup
Get started with two printers and complete your classroom printing faster, make 3D printing more accessible to your students and boost the opportunities for student innovation.
- More students will have direct access to 3D printing with a multi printer setup
- Teachers can integrate more interactive design projects to accelerate learning and increase student engagement
- Just like professionals, makes 3D printing a part of daily activities and learning
Designed to simplify file management in the classroom, MakerBot Cloud is a complete dashboard that enables teachers to easily manage student submissions and queue print jobs to their Sketch Classroom. Make the classroom 3D printing experience even easier with MakerBot's cloud-based, 3D printing file management software. Students submit their designs without issue, and teachers queue up their classroom's prints with ease.
- Classroom 3D printer management is easier than ever with one queue management dashboard
- Students can design a project and submit it to be printed all through their internet browser
- Teachers can focus on students learning instead of printers printing
More than just learning about printer operation. Certify your students in real world problem solving through design thinking and 3D printing. Get access to a full set of interactive content, projects, quizzes and exams developed by MakerBot Certified Educators.
2 ISTE Aligned Teacher certifications including printer operation, curriculum creation and integration. 10 Student Certifications including printer operation, design thinking, and problem solving training.
Classroom Safe Hardware
The MakerBot Sketch Classroom 3D Printer includes a fully enclosed build area, a Particulate Filter, and NIOSH tested materials to ensure a safe classroom experience.
Maximize Student Access
- Increased classroom engagement without slowing down the learning process
- The most reliable classroom 3D Printing platform
- NIOSH-tested classroom-safe materials
Lower the Curriculum-Planning Barrier
- Access 600+ lesson plans across various grade levels & subjects
- Join the largest 3D printing community of educators
- Curated lesson plans created by MakerBot Certified Educators
Seamless Classroom Management
- MakerBot CloudTM integration - Manage students’ projects with a cloud-based print queue
- Print from TinkerCADTM integration
- Industry leading support
Develop Professionally, Gain Confidence
- 3D Printing-Integrated Curriculum training for teachers with applicable PD credit
- Real World Problem Solving training through Design Thinking and 3D Printing
Via our partner, Utility Rentals, we only offer fully compliant operating leases, which are approved by the Department for Education (DfE), and meet with all advice as set out by the National Association of School Business Managers (NASBM), and the Financial Leasing Association (FLA).
And as our funding solution can be used for almost any equipment and associated services such as install and ongoing maintenance, leasing can be a great way for schools, colleges & Universities to prevent equipment from becoming redundant and ensure they provide an exceptional classroom experience to their students.
Benefits of the operational lease:
- Can extend your budget to get you what you really need - - typically you can spend 3-5 times current annual budget
- Lower Decision Sign off - Leasing is a revenue item and may have departmental sign off
- Moves costs from Capital to Operational Budget
- Cost Savings – Leasing can attract bigger discounts, free end of life disposal, roll into next generation products and cheaper maintenance.
- Enhanced Annual Budgeting - Your OPEX budget becomes fixed and less open to annual variations during the budgeting process.
If you’re interested about an Operational Lease, please Click Here to contact us directly.
What's in the Box
- 2 Sketch 3D Printers
- 2 Starter Spools Grey PLA (0.25kg)
- 4 Standard Spools of PLA (1.0kg)
- 4 Build Plates
- 1 x Print Tool Kit
Software and Certifications
- 2 Teacher Certifications
- 10 Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
1 Year warranty included.