The Recreus PET-G filament presents excellent mechanical properties comparable to ABS. High adhesion between layers make it the perfect material to produce technical parts and forget about warping and cracking problems. The Recreus PET-G does not need a hot table for certain pieces with reduced size, for larger pieces its recommended to use a Hot-bed between 45-60ºC.
PETG filament is FDA approved and food safe, meaning it can be used in the food and medical industries.
- Diameter tolerance +/- 0.03mm
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High interlayer adhesion
- Heat-bed temperature 45-75ºC (You can use 3D Lac or similar adhesives)
- Glossy and high transparency
- Solvent resistant (acetone, paint solvent etc)
- New winding process 100% knot-free
- Layer Height: 0.08-0.3 (for 0.4mm nozzles) Optimum results 0.15mm
- Speed: 15-100mm / s. Optima 35-45 mm/s
- Temperature: 235-260 Celsius. Optimum 240ºC
- Retraction Speed: 25-160mm/s
- Retraction Length: 3.5-6.5mm (optimum 4.5mm)
- Travelling speed: 120-180mm/s