We Now Offer Demos!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering demo's of the Flux laser cutters at our Cambridge office & warehouse.
If you are interested in having a demo, please head to our demo page:
This is the newest and smallest CO2 laser cutter in the range, which is suitable for any small business, school, or personal home use.
- 30W Laser
- Work Area: 300 x 210 mm
- Camera Preview Area: 30 x 19.5 cm
- Dimensions: 17 x 62 x 45 cm
- Compatible with an Auto Focus Module for ease of use
The Beambox is a step up from the Beamo, and lets you cut deeper through materials like wood, leather, acrylic, and cardboard.
- 40W Laser
- Work Area: 40 x 37.5 x 8 cm
- Camera Preview Area: 40 x 36 cm
- Dimensions: 25 x 83 x 67 cm
The Beambox Pro is the biggest and most powerful machine in the range and therefore can engrave and cut deeper into more stubborn materials.
- 50W Laser
- Work Area: 60 x 37.5 x 8 cm
- Camera Preview Area: 60 x 36 cm
- Dimensions: 25 x 103 x 67 cm
FLUX HEXA’s bigger and deeper working area is specially built for your professional production. High resolution combined with a faster engraving speed is making your working experience run as smoothly as ever. More capacity, more possibilities.
- 60W Laser
- Work Area: 730 x 410 x 125 mm
Beamair 2.0 Filter
The BeamAir 2.0 Filter will filter all the air that comes out of your Flux machine and can easily be installed on your Beamo, Beambox or Beambox Pro. The Flux BeamAir 2.0 is a necessary part for Flux's laser cutter and engravers.
- Compatible with the Beamo, Beambox and Beambox Pro
- Guaranteed clean and safe work and a safe working environment
- Sucks up dust and gases and filters out odours produced during machining
- Necessary Flux spare part
Cutting (1st cut)
|All Models||Beamo||Beambox||Beambox Pro||HEXA (new)|
Spares & Add On's
Software, Firmware & Data Sheets
> Software & Firmware for Your Machine
> Software & Firmware Download Information
Beambox & Beambox Pro
> Beambox & Beambox Pro User Manual
| Flux Laser Cutters
Talk to an expert or get a Laser machine demo local to you.
Our Resellers are available if you would like to arrange a Flux machine demo and talk to a product expert. Our Resellers are regionally based, so we hope there will be one near you. Not only are our Resellers sales outlets for the Flux Laser Cutter range of machines, but many of them also use the machines to make parts of their wider product portfolio, so you will get real insight into the daily use of the machines from them.